Dyson technology for education
Engineered to improve learning environments. From light levels to hygiene and air quality, every detail can affect students' wellbeing, ability to concentrate and overall study experience.
Hygienic hand drying with low environmental impact
The fastest, hygienic hand dryers.¹ Dry hands hygienically, quickly and with low running costs. Reduce carbon emissions.²
Efficient lighting for learning and studying spaces
The right light levels can aid task performance.³ Dyson lighting is engineered to support well-being and task performance, with custom-engineered optics and Heat pipe technology that protects light quality for up to 60 years.⁴
Cleaner air for your students
Indoor air pollution can be up to 5X worse than outdoors. Air multiplier™ technology that purifies the air can enhance comfort and enable students to create their preferred learning conditions.
Airblade™ hand drying technology in a tap. 3 models available.
• Dry time: 14 seconds⁵
• Noise level: 80dB
• Rated power: 1,000W
• Dimensions: W 303 x D 312 mm
Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry short
Dyson Lightcycle™ desk light. Intelligently tracks local daylight. With light quality that lasts 60 years.⁴
• Heat Pipe technology maintains LED brightness for 60 years⁴
• Helps improve visual performance
• 3 Axis Glide™ motion puts light precisely where you need it
• Bubble optic lens displays colour very close to daylight
• Dimensions: H 703 x W 702 x D 190 mm
Automatically purifies, heats and cools you
• Whole-room purifying fan heater
• Heats in winter, cools you in summer. Purifies all year round.
• Senses and displays real-time air quality⁶
• Captures allergens, pollutants and gases
• Dimensions: H 764 x W 248 x D 248 mm
Why choose Dyson for business
- 1 Dry time and energy consumption calculated for Max mode. Dry time was determined using Dyson test method 769 based on NSF P335 to a measurement of 0.1 g residual moisture.
- 2 For calculations visit www.dysoncanada.ca/en/calcs
- 3 As per the Illuminating Engineering Society's (IES) The Lighting Handbook, Tenth Edition: Reference and Application, Publisher: Illuminating Engineering Society; 10 edition (July 30, 2011).
- 4 LED-life calculation is based on L70 measurement according to IEC 62717, with an estimation of 8 hours usage per day. Real-life results may vary.
- 5 Dry time determined using Dyson test method 769 based on NSF P335 using a measurement of 0.1g residual moisture.
- 6 PM 2.5, PM 10, VOCs, NO₂.