Replacement air purifier filters
High-performance filters. Only from Dyson.
Dyson air purifier filters have been developed by the same engineers who make Dyson machines. Made from borosilicate microfibers pleated hundreds of times, they capture particles as small as allergens and viruses. And because they’re fully sealed, our filters trap pollutants, rather than leaking them back into the room.
We recommend replacing your filter every 12 months. That's because over time, filters can get clogged with pollutants, and even let unpleasant odours back into the room.
- Dyson Purifier Cool Formaldehyde TP09
- Dyson Purifier Cool TP07
- Dyson Purifier Cool Autoreact TP7A
- Dyson Pure Cool™ TP04 Purifying Tower Fan
- Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool Formaldehyde HP09
- Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool HP07
- Dyson Pure Hot+Cool™ HP04 Purifying Heater+Fan
- Dyson Purifier Humidify+Cool Formaldehyde PH04
- Dyson Purifier Humidify+Cool PH03
- Dyson Pure Cool™ DP04 Purifying Desk Fan
Expert guides on the MyDyson™ app▴
From quick-start and how-to guides to understanding different modes and screens. All tailored to you and your machines.
Covered by the Dyson warranty
Using genuine Dyson filters ensures that your machine continues to work effectively, capturing 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from your home. Dyson filters are warranted against original defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Filter units that must be replaced because the filter life has expired are not covered by the warranty.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in Canada and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in Canada and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.