Create space in your washroom
At just 10cm deep, the Dyson Airblade V hand dryer is slim and compact, so it leaves more room in your washrooms. And because it fixes to a backplate, it allows easy, self-service installation, maintenance and replacement.
With reprogrammed digital motor technology and precision air apertures, the 1000W Dyson digital motor V4 makes the Dyson Airblade V hand dryer 30% quieter than its predecessor.²
Airblade™ technology scrapes away water at 675km/h
HEPA-filtered air is channelled up the machine by the motor, forcing sheets of filtered air through precision apertures at high pressure. Water is scraped from the hands at 675km/h.
The Dyson digital motor V4
The reprogrammed Dyson digital motor V4 uses digital pulse technology to draw up to 20 litres of air per second through the machine, for fast hand drying.
Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers HEPA filters captures 99.97% of bacteria-sized particles³ from the washroom air, before it’s blown onto hands. So hands are dried with cleaner air, not dirty air.
A reprogrammed motor and re-engineered airflows mean the Dyson Airblade V hand dryer is quieter than ever, yet still dries hands in just 12 seconds.¹
With reprogrammed software, the 1000W Dyson digital motor V4 makes the Dyson Airblade V hand dryer 30% quieter than it’s predecessor.
Up to 78% less expensive to run than other hand dryers.⁴ Up to 99% less than single-use paper towels, with up to 81% less CO₂ emissions.⁵ Creating a better environment in your washrooms and in the world outside.
The Dyson Airblade V hand dryer has been awarded the Quiet Mark certification by the Noise Abatement Society.
All Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers are certified by the Carbon Trust.
Up to 83,000 rpm
Airspeed at apertures
99.97% of particles,³ including bacteria and viruses
100-120v (LV) 200-240v (HV)
Frequently asked questions
Is this a warm air hand dryer?
No. Warm air hand dryers can encourage the growth of bacteria dried into hands. The Dyson Airblade V does not use heating elements, and features a HEPA filter as standard that captures 99.97% of particles, including bacteria and viruses,³ from the restroom air, before they are blown onto hands.
Why choose Dyson for business
- 1 Dry time determined using Dyson test method 769 based on NSF P335 using a measurement of 0.1g residual moisture.
- 2 Loudness reduction compared to the original Dyson Airblade V hand dryer.
- 3 HEPA filter tested to IEST-RP-CC001.6, by an independent testing laboratory, under prescribed test conditions.
- 4 Average electricity price $0.1/kWh as of May 2019. For calculations visit www.dysoncanada.ca/en/calcs
- 5 The environmental impact of electrical appliances and paper towels was measured by Carbon Trust. The calculations were produced using the software Footprint Expert Pro, based on product use over 5 years and using weighted averages of individual countries of use. Dry times for product were evaluated using DTM 769.