Dyson ranks Most Trusted Brand in Canada
Dyson ranks as a Most Trusted Brand in the sixth annual Gustavson Brand Trust Index by the University of Victoria and the #1 most trusted appliance brand.
August 20 2020
Since the very beginning, we’ve set out to solve problems others ignore, engineering products that are reliable, efficient and the best they can be. Creating household machines that people can trust and rely on is an essential part of this.
Despite the unpredictable and uncertain nature of 2020, we were delighted to learn that Dyson ranked as a Most Trusted Brand in the sixth annual Gustavson Brand Trust Index by the University of Victoria and the #1 most trusted appliance brand.
Surveying more than 7,800 Canadians, the index ranks more than 300 brands, measuring trust in relation to:
- Brand trust: consumer perceptions of whether the brand is trustworthy and acts with integrity)
- Functional trust: consumer perceptions on how well the brand performs and delivers on its core promises
- Values-based trust: consumer perceptions on the brand’s social responsibility
- Relationship-trust: consumer perceptions on how the brand interacts with its customers
- Word of mouth: the extent to which consumers recommend the brand to others
Earlier this year, Dyson won Brandspark’s Most Trusted Brand in the vacuum cleaner category and tied for first in the electric fan category in Canada. The latest Dyson haircare tool, the Dyson Corrale straightener, was awarded as one of The Kit’s Beauty Disrupter Award in 2020.