Using the Website
- This website is owned and operated by Dyson Canada Limited of 312 Adelaide Street West, 7th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1R2 and its affiliates (collectively "Dyson").
- These Terms & Conditions were last revised on: 01 August 2008
- All users of this website agree that their accessing and use of this website and the sale of goods and services offered on this website are subject to the terms and conditions set out below and all other disclaimers, guidelines, policies and terms and conditions appearing on this website (collectively, the "Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws, and that any such access or use is an acknowledgement that the user has read the Terms and Conditions and agrees to follow and be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the user and Dyson with respect to this website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between the user and Dyson with respect to this website. The Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. We therefore recommend that you read them carefully each time you use this website.
- All content, graphics, code and software used on or incorporated into this website and the arrangement or integration of all such content, graphics, code and software, are subject to copyrights held by or licensed to Dyson and all rights thereto are specifically reserved. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark or logo displayed on this site without the written permission of Dyson. Users may electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to ordering goods from or shopping with Dyson through this website. Any other use of this website or content or information contained in this website, including but not limited to reproducing, publishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or distributing such content or information in any way is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Dyson.
- Dyson does not guarantee that the information contained in this website will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product description or availability. Dyson therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information on this website at any time without prior notice and further reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged.
- This website, and any information or content on this website, are provided "as is". Dyson makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this website or content or information available on or through this website. In no event shall Dyson, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, successors, assigns or other representatives be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort, product liability, strict liability or other theory, to you or any other person for any damages (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with any use of, inability to use, or results of use of, this website or any content on this website, even if Dyson or its representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for certain types of damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Dyson and dyson.com, as well as other Dyson logos, marks, trade names, page headers, graphics, buttons, images and other content on this website, are subject to trademark, service mark, copyright and or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or licenses held by Dyson. Other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used on this website are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly authorized, the use or misuse of any trademarks, trade names, logos, images, graphics or content from this website is strictly prohibited.
- Dyson does not make any representations or warranties about any website you may access through this website. Any such website is independent from Dyson and Dyson has no control over, or responsibility with respect to, the information provided or activities undertaken by any such website. A link between this website and another website does not mean that Dyson endorses that website.
Reviews, Comments, Communications and Other Content
- As a user of this Web site ("Site") you may have occasion to post content to the Site, including reviews, comments, photos, videos and other content. By posting content, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that:
- is not consistent with the permissible uses outlined by these Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, profane, sexually explicit, obscene, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise objectionable;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- constitutes commercial solicitation, political campaigning, or advertising or promotion, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation. Links that connect to commercial Web sites will not be considered unauthorized solicitations unless the link or the Web site content appears to be intended as a means of solicitation as determined by Dyson Canada Ltd. in its sole discretion;
- contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware;
- provides any non-public information about Dyson Canada Ltd. or any of its affiliates or any other company without the proper authorization to do so. This includes providing the names, addresses and extension numbers of employees of Dyson Canada Ltd. or any of its affiliates;
- provides any personal information about any identifiable individual including other Site users without proper consent to do so;
- intentionally interferes with the operation of this Site, including without limitation, mail or "post" bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, or attempts to avoid messaging blocking;
- impersonates any person or entity, including an employee of Dyson Canada Ltd. or any of its affiliated entities, or otherwise misrepresents the origin of content;
- attacks or insults another Web site user or Web site manager; or suggests or encourages illegal activity.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless Dyson Canada Ltd. indicates otherwise in writing, you grant Dyson Canada Ltd. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, perform, create compilations and derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media whether now known or hereafter developed. You grant Dyson Canada Ltd. and its affiliates and its and their sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You waive your moral rights in the content in favour of Dyson Canada Ltd. and its sublicensees. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post and that you have the right to grant Dyson Canada Ltd. the license referred to above; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not and will not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Dyson Canada Ltd. and its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Dyson Canada Ltd. has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Dyson Canada Ltd. takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- Dyson Canada Ltd. generally does not pre-screen, verify or edit the content posted by users to this Site. However, Dyson Canada Ltd. and its agents reserve the right to do so and investigate any violation of these Terms and Conditions and to take appropriate remedial action. Dyson Canada Ltd. has absolute discretion to enforce these Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, warning users of violations, disabling or suspending access, deleting, screening or editing any content, or prohibiting any behaviour that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or which is otherwise inappropriate for this Site as determined by Dyson Canada Ltd. in its sole discretion. Deliberate attempts by users or someone on their behalf to evade or circumvent their suspension or termination of rights to post content to this Site violates these Terms and Conditions, constitutes an unlawful trespass to Dyson Canada Ltd.'s equipment and systems, and may result in legal action.
- 2. Dyson Canada Ltd. and its affiliates also may release information concerning you and the content posted by you when Dyson Canada Ltd. believes release is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply these Terms and Conditions; and to protect Dyson Canada Ltd. or its affiliates' rights or property, or to protect Dyson Canada Ltd.'s users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of content posting features; or if Dyson Canada Ltd. reasonably believes that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records.
Buying from the Website
- This website is owned and operated by Dyson Canada Limited of 312 Adelaide Street West, 7th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1R2 and its affiliates (collectively "Dyson").
- Even though we try to accept all orders, sometimes this might not be possible. If your order is declined or cancelled by us after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card.
- Payment for the goods which you order must be made by one of the following credit or debit cards: MasterCard or Visa. We won’t dispatch your order until we receive full cleared payment.
- We can only accept orders from and dispatch goods to addresses in Canada.
- Delivery dates of the goods are intended to be an estimate only. We will try to deliver the goods within 7-10 days of the acceptance of your order, subject to availability of stock. If you order more than one product, your order may be dispatched separately and may be delivered to you at different times.
- The goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery. However, ownership of the goods will only pass to you on delivery provided we have received full payment.
- Alberta: 5%
- British Columbia: 12%
- Manitoba: 13%
- New Brunswick: 13%
- Newfoundland and Labrador: 13%
- North West Territories: 5%
- Nova Scotia: 15%
- Nunavut: 5%
- Ontario: 13%
- Prince Edward Island: 14%
- Quebec: 14.975%
- Saskatchewan: 10%
- Yukon Territory: 5%
- You may return your purchase of goods by notifying Dyson within 30 days of receiving the goods. Please note that all refurbished goods are final sale.Your notification may be given either:
You must return the goods in their original packaging to us at your expense. Note that if you fail to take reasonable care of the goods we might not be able to accept their return. Otherwise, Dyson will refund the full purchase price to you within 30 days of the receipt of your notice of cancelation.
Goods returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the goods to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the goods to us.
- By post to the address above, marked for attention of the Customer Service
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Call Helpline 1-877-397-6622
- We hope that you will be totally satisfied with your order. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us not complying with these Conditions is strictly limited to the purchase price of the goods you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us not complying with these Conditions. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
- We will not be responsible for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind (including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue, or goodwill) howsoever arising in connection with your use of the website and any goods purchased.
- We do not limit in any way our liability for:
- (a)death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- (b)under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- (c)for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- (d)for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- If you do not comply with these Conditions, we will hold you responsible if we suffer any loss as a result.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The trademarks and logos displayed on this site belong to us (except for the Asthma Society of Canada). You are not authorised to use any trademark or logo displayed on this site without our written permission.
- Assume that everything that you read on this website is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated. You may only use material on this website for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact us if you would like to use any of the information for public or commercial purposes.
AIR MILES® reward miles
Applies to new Canadian purchases received on or after November 23, 2012.You can earn AIR MILES® reward miles for the purchase of Dyson new finished goods as follows:
- $199.99-$349.99 = 20 AIR MILES® reward miles
- $350.00- $599.99 = 25 AIR MILES® reward miles
- $600.00-$749.99 =35 AIR MILES® reward miles
The transaction value excludes shipping, handling and taxes.
Dyson Tools and Accessories and Refurbished products are excluded from earning AIR MILES® reward miles.
This offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice at anytime.
In order to earn AIR MILES® reward miles, full payment is due at the time of purchase. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of your reward miles.
Valid Collector Number
A valid Collector Number must be provided at the time of purchase in order to earn reward miles. Reward miles will appear in your Collector Account within 120 days.
AIR MILES® reward miles can not be earned on Free Tool Kits received as a Gift with purchase during a promotion.
AIR MILES® offer can be combined with other promotions.
Enrollment in the AIR MILES® Reward Program
If the customer is not an AIR MILES® Collector, he/she may enroll in the AIR MILES® Reward Program by visiting airmiles.ca. By enrolling to become an AIR MILES® Collector you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES® Reward Program.
Air Miles® Frequently Asked Questions
How can I enroll in the AIR MILES® Reward Program?
You may enroll in the AIR MILES® Reward Program by visiting airmiles.ca or calling 1-888-AIR-MILES.
Are my reward miles convertible?
AIR MILES® reward miles are not convertible to cash – see information on airmiles.ca.
I purchased a Dyson Refurbished product. Will I receive my AIR MILES® reward miles?
Dyson Tools and Accessories and Refurbished products are excluded from awarding AIR MILES® reward miles.
I purchased my Dyson machine, but I don't see my AIR MILES® reward miles?
If your order hasn't been rejected or cancelled, please check by visiting airmiles.ca or calling 1-888-AIR-MILES.
When will my reward miles appear in my Collector Account?
Reward miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 120 days.
I can't remember my AIR MILES® Collector Number. Who should I call?
If you don't remember your Collector Number call 1-888-AIR-MILES.
If I returned something that I purchased, will I lose the AIR MILES® reward miles that I have collected on that purchase?
If you make a return, the corresponding amount of AIR MILES® reward miles you collected will be debited from your Collector Account. However if you exchange items for another product and the purchase amount is unchanged, the reward miles will remain posted to your Account.
Save $200 on select Dyson technology
Dyson reserves the right to withdraw, amend or otherwise modify this promotion at any time.
- This offer is only valid while supplies last.
- This offer is only valid on purchases of DC29 Absolute at $599.99 and DC23 Turbinehead Animal at $599.99 completed between 12:01 a.m. CST November 22nd, 2014 and 5:00 p.m. CST November 23rd, 2014 by residents of Canada who select a shipping address in Canada.
- This offer excludes all other Dyson Upright, Canister and Dyson Cordless machines, Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers, Dyson Air Multiplier™ fans, Dyson Air Multiplier™ fan heaters, Dyson tools, parts, accessories and refurbished machines.
- This offer does not apply, and may not be used, in conjunction with any other offers, sales, rebates, coupons, or promotions.
This offer is for end-user customers only and does not apply to purchases by distributors, resellers, retailers or other parties.
- Additional retailer terms and conditions may apply – see participating retailers for details.