Dyson Terms & Conditions
This www.DysonCanada.ca website (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Dyson Canada Limited of 312 Adelaide Street West, 7th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1R2 and its affiliates (collectively "Dyson").
Revised as of: 10/03/2015
- All content, graphics, code and software used on or incorporated into this Website and the arrangement or integration of all such content, graphics, code and software, are subject to copyrights held by or licensed to Dyson and all rights thereto are specifically reserved. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark or logo displayed on this site without the written permission of Dyson. Users may electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this Website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to ordering goods from or shopping with Dyson through this Website. Any other use of this Website or content or information contained in this Website, including but not limited to reproducing, publishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or distributing such content or information in any way is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Dyson.
- Dyson does not guarantee that the information contained in this Website will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product description or availability. Dyson therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information on this Website at any time without prior notice and further reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged.
- This Website, and any information or content on this Website, are provided "as is". Dyson makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Website or content or information available on or through this Website. In no event shall Dyson, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, successors, assigns or other representatives be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort, product liability, strict liability or other theory, to you or any other person for any damages (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with any use of, inability to use, or results of use of, this Website or any content on this Website, even if Dyson or its representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for certain types of damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Dyson and www.DysonCanada.ca as well as other Dyson logos, marks, trade names, page headers, graphics, buttons, images and other content on this Website, are subject to trademark, service mark, copyright and or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or licenses held by Dyson. Other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used on this Website are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly authorized, the use or misuse of any trademarks, trade names, logos, images, graphics or content from this Website is strictly prohibited.
- Dyson does not make any representations or warranties about any Website you may access through this Website. Any such Website is independent from Dyson and Dyson has no control over, or responsibility with respect to, the information provided or activities undertaken by any such Website. A link between this Website and another website does not mean that Dyson endorses that website.
- As a user of the Website you may have occasion to post content to the Website, including reviews, comments, photos, videos and other content. By posting content, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that:
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- constitutes commercial solicitation, political campaigning, or advertising or promotion, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation. Links that connect to commercial Web sites will not be considered unauthorized solicitations unless the link or the Web site content appears to be intended as a means of solicitation as determined by Dyson in its sole discretion;
- contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware;
- provides any non-public information about Dyson or any of its affiliates or any other company without the proper authorization to do so. This includes providing the names, addresses and extension numbers of employees of Dyson or any of its affiliates;
- provides any personal information about any identifiable individual including other Website users without proper consent to do so;
- intentionally interferes with the operation of this Website, including without limitation, mail or "post" bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, or attempts to avoid messaging blocking;
- impersonates any person or entity, including an employee of Dyson or any of its affiliated entities, or otherwise misrepresents the origin of content;
- attacks or insults another Web site user or Web site manager; or suggests or encourages illegal activity.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless Dyson indicates otherwise in writing, you grant Dyson and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, perform, create compilations and derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media whether now known or hereafter developed. You grant Dyson and its affiliates and its and their sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You waive your moral rights in the content in favour of Dyson and its sublicensees. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post and that you have the right to grant Dyson the license referred to above; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not and will not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Dyson and its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply.
Save $100 on all AM05 heaters
Offer only valid while supplies last. Offer only valid in Canada and on purchases of eligible new AM05 fan heaters. Excludes all, Dyson uprights, cordless and handheld vacuum cleaners, Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers, other Dyson Air Multiplier™ fans, fan heaters, purifiers, Dyson tools, parts, accessories and refurbished machines. Does not apply, and may not be used, in conjunction with any other offers, sales, rebates, coupons, or promotions. Offer only valid on purchases made after 12:01 a.m. EST April 1st, 2016 by residents of Canada who select a shipping address in Canada. This offer is for end-user customers only and does not apply to purchases by distributors, resellers, retailers or other parties. Dyson reserves the right to withdraw, amend or otherwise modify this promotion at any time without notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply – see Dyson for details.