Dyson technology for offices
Technology to improve your working environment. From light levels, to air quality, to washroom hygiene, Dyson technology strives to improve workplace comfort and employee experience.
Optimal lighting for business environments
Dyson lighting is engineered to support well-being and task performance, with custom-engineered optics and Heat pipe technology that protects light quality for decades.¹
The fastest, hygienic hand dryers.² Dry hands hygienically, quickly and with low running costs, reduce carbon emissions.³
Reduce washroom queues. Improve cleanliness and hand hygiene. And significantly reduce your running costs and carbon footprint.
Cleaner office air
Indoor air pollution can be up to 5X worse than outdoors. Air Multiplier™ technology that purifies the air can enhance office comfort and enables your employees to create their preferred work conditions.
Versatile cordless cleaning
Whether it’s convenient, quick desk cleaning or full-size powerful cleans. Dyson’s versatile cordless cleaning is ideal for a busy workplace environment.
Maintaining a professional style
For workplaces with gym or shower facilities, Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryers enable fast drying, and styling with a professional touch.
Airblade™ hand drying technology in a tap. 3 models available.
• Dry time: 14 seconds⁴
• Noise level: 80dB
• Rated power: 1,000W
• Dimensions: W 303 x D 312 mm
Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry short
Dyson Lightcycle™ desk light. Intelligently tracks local daylight. With light quality that lasts 60 years.¹
• Heat pipe technology maintains LED brightness for 60 years¹
• Helps improve visual performance
• 3 Axis Glide™ motion puts light precisely where you need it
• Bubble Optic lens displays colour very close to daylight
• Dimensions: H 703 x W 702 x D 190 mm
Automatically purifies, heats and cools you
• Whole-room purifying fan heater
• Heats in winter, cools you in summer. Purifies all year round.
• Senses and displays real-time air quality⁵
• Captures allergens, pollutants and gases
• Dimensions: H 764 x W 248 x D 248 mm
Why choose Dyson for business
- 1 LED-life calculation is based on L70 measurement according to IEC 62717, with an estimation of 8 hours usage per day. Real-life results may vary.
- 2 Dry time and energy consumption calculated for Max mode. Dry time was determined using Dyson test method 769 based on NSF P335 to a measurement of 0.1 g residual moisture.
- 3 For calculations visit www.dysoncanada.ca/en/calcs
- 4 Dry time determined using Dyson test method 769 based on NSF P335 using a measurement of 0.1g residual moisture.
- 5 PM 2.5, PM 10, VOCs, NO₂.